WIN: A copy of my new ebook, Cheaper than Chips, completely free!

My new recipe ebook, all about cooking from scratch and saving money, will be out in September, and you could win a copy for absolutely nothing. All you have to do is sign up for my lovely new newsletter – plus, that means you’ll get all my latest recipes, reviews and articles, and bonus content, straight to your inbox, so it’s a win-win! Just fill out the form on the left-hand side of the page with your email address, and then look out for an email from Mad Mimi, my newsletter platform, asking you to click a link to verify your address. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be automatically entered into the draw to win. Don’t worry if you don’t have a Kindle – you can get a free Kindle app for smartphones, tablets, PCs and Macs that means you can access my book in all its glory.


The competition will be open until midnight on August 31st 2014, and two randomly-chosen winners will be notified soon afterwards via the email address provided for the newsletter subscription. If you’ve already signed up to my newsletter, you’ll be automatically entered for the competition, unless you get in touch with me to opt out. Good luck!